Statement from the founder
I founded Schmitt Trading Ltd for the sole reason of making money from the financial markets and in order to make my living from this income.
As the sole shareholder and manager of the company, I am fully responsible for all trades carried out in the name of the firm.
As the responsible person in charge, I do the following:
- Manage the funds and make a deposit with my broker
- Observe the market for trading opportunities
- Search for support levels, resistance zones, falling and rising trend lines
- Prepare every trade carefully
- Find possible turning points and determine the stop
- Calculate the risk involved and determine the position size
- Open the envisaged position and set the stop and limit
- Observe the market continuously and make further decisions whether to increase or decrease the position size, set the stop to entry level or stop the trade manually
- Decide whether to make another trade with the same setup or not
- Withdraw money from the trading account and transfer it to the company account
I have been trading since March, 2007 as a part-time occupation.
On May, 31st 2018, I quit my job in order to make trading my full-time occupation.
In the following, I would like to present my trading concept.
What we do
As a financial company like Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs etc. we have direct access to the financial markets in order to buy and sell financial instruments.
A stock exchange is an exchange (or bourse) where stock brokers and traders can buy and sell shares of stock, bonds, and other securities.
One of Europe’s oldest stock exchanges is the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (Frankfurter Wertpapierbörse) established in 1585 in Frankfurt am Main.
In contrast to private investors or many exchange traded funds, we can also sell assets and not only buy them. This means that we are far more flexible and can quickly adapt to any market situation.
How we make profit
We developed a very basic and easy-to-understand trading system.
We trade this system every working day for 1-10 hours.
We transfer the profit regularly from the trading account to the company banking account and invest in solid assets like forest, land, houses, apartments, classic cars etc.
We want to share our knowledge and experience with people who do not have any income at all or who do only have a very low income and do not know how to pay their bills.
As independent financial analysts, we analyse the financial situation of people in debt and make proposals of how to get out of the misery.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are in a hopeless financial situation – maybe we can help!